Monday, August 11, 2008

Live Free or Die!

So many stories to catch up on, but I just can't be still long enough. Taking my first zero day since New York City to wait out the rain, rest up, and collect myself a bit before the wildness of the White Mountains. Walked into Hanover NH yesterday, one of the happiest moments of my life. I've been filling my moments and adventures with some really solid fantastic people that make the wet dreary days and nights brighter and more epic. I will try to update blog and photos in Glencliff NH, right now my images are in VA being backed up by Cindy.
Shout outs:
Mark, It's so wild the time we spent together and it's been so long. I miss you, S bean, and stories of your family.
Doug, SOOOO happy you and Geronimo had a great time together! Thanks so much for keeping him.
Fischa, Thanks for keepin Moes with your boys, hope we can drink a PBR together for your birthday!
Everyone else: I love you and miss you and will write more soon, right now a Dartmouth student is P.O. ed and waiting for this computer.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Rebekah, I received this as an email yesterday and I wanted to give it to you.

Dear God,

The woman reading this is beautiful, classy, and strong; and I respect her! Help her live her life to the fullest. Please help her, and cause her to surpass her expectations. Help her to shine in the darkest places and love where it is impossible to love.
---------------
Life is short so… Forgive Quickly, Believe Little by Little, Love Truly, and Laugh Uncontrollably!
---------

Your Pen Mar Friend,
Linda Lee